Nurse (Healthcare/ $3500/ Novena/ Office hour)
- 5.5 day work week: Mon-Fri (8.30am-5.30pm) / Saturday (8.30am-12.30pm)
- Location: Novena
- Salary: $3000 - $3500
- Ensures that patients’ case-notes and investigations reports are ready before the start of clinic sessions as well as prepare listings of patients for elective procedures.
- Assists doctors and provide nursing care to patients during physical examination according to patient’s condition, ensuring patient’s safety at all times.
- Provides financial counselling and education on operation/procedure.
- Performs venipuncture when required.
- Establishes and maintains confidentiality on patient’s medical records.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Dispenses medication according to doctor’s orders.
- Assists in observing and reports patients’ condition and progress during their recovery after procedures.
- Monitors and maintains clinic’s equipment, instruments and inventories.
- Assists the doctors from various disciplines to perform minor clinical procedures.
- Assists in billing when needed.
- Performs other nursing duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma Holder
- Fully registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience in O&G nursing preferred
- Experience in Operation Theatre will be an added advantage
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Chua Song Lim (Terrence)
Registration Number: R1981736
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services PTE LTD
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd