Nurse Educator (Population Health & Community Transformation)
You will provide strong leadership and supervise tele-triage team in the Integrated Medical Clinic in providing quality patient-centred healthcare; educate patients and their family members on management of chronic diseases and manage complex care cases for example, diabetes management, dementia, COPD, etc.
- Holding a valid registration with Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Nursing with 2 years of experience as Nurse Educator.
- Candidates with experience in chronic diseases management will be preferred.
- Possess strong organisational abilities and good communication skills
- Able to commit to 2 shifts (morning and afternoon), and perform on-call duty.
- Able to work on weekends when required.
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Yishun Health Career Webpage (ktph.com.sg/jobseeker/careers), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) and JobCentral Singapore (jobscentral.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above.