Nurse Educator (Office Hours) - $5.5K to $7K
The Nurse Educator leads, coordinates and implement care, teaching and counselling to ensure personalized and cost-effective care is provided by nursing staff to clients in accordance to evidence based practices and guidelines. Responsible for clinical practice and staff competency. Comply with the provision of services requirement in the day care.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of clients with complex healthcare needs according to updated standards of nursing practice.
- Conducts teaching and counselling for staff.
- Build, initiates and ensures appropriate implementation of care plan for clients.
- Ensures written policies and SOP is available and up to date to guide nursing practices.
- Conducts nursing audits on nursing care standards and initiates strategies to resolve non-adherence issues.
- Assesses, nursing documentation to ensure compliance to standards and service requirement.
- Facilitates staff development, skills and competency upgrading through in-house training, approved online learning or formal education opportunities.
- Guides orientation/induction program and preceptorship for new staff.
- Acts as a resource person in clinical nursing and nursing training matters.
- Promotes evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery.
- Demonstrates awareness of current nursing and health care practices
- Monitors and analyzes trends and changing needs of clients in day care settings.
- Conducts/champions training, quality improvement and research projects
Secondary Responsibilities and duties
- Contributes to performance appraisals of staff nurses, assistant nurses, and nursing ides
- Takes on additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned by Senior Nurse Manager
- Supports the Senior Nurse Manager in clinical nursing management and deputizes her in her absence
- Possess minimum Diploma / Degree in Nursing and registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a healthcare setting.
- At least 2 years of nurse educator / instructor experience
- Full ACTA qualifications and NIE teaching certificate will be an advantage
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd