Nurse Educator/ Lecturer - Healthcare, Government,
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of clients with complex healthcare needs according to updated standards of nursing practice.
- Conducts teaching and counselling for staff.
- Build, initiates and ensures appropriate implementation of care plan for clients.
- Ensures written policies and SOP is available and up to date to guide nursing practices.
- Conducts nursing audits on nursing care standards and initiates strategies to resolve non-adherence issues.
- Assesses, nursing documentation to ensure compliance to standards and service requirement.
- Facilitates staff development, skills and competency upgrading through in-house training, approved online learning or formal education opportunities.
- Guides orientation/induction program and preceptorship for new staff.
- Acts as a resource person in clinical nursing and nursing training matters.
- Promotes evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery.
- Demonstrates awareness of current nursing and health care practices
- Monitors and analyzes trends and changing needs of clients in day care settings.
- Conducts/champions training, quality improvement and research projects
Secondary Responsibilities and duties
- Contributes to performance appraisals of staff nurses, assistant nurses, and nursing ides
- Takes on additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned by Senior Nurse Manager
- Supports the Senior Nurse Manager in clinical nursing management and deputizes her in her absence
- Locally Trained Registered Nurse with Advanced Diploma in Nursing/Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent preferred.
- Registration with Singapore Nursing Board
- Self-development and improvement at post-graduate/post-registered level in education and training
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of integrity
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd