Nurse Clinician (Palliative)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate and review of nursing standards, policies and procedures and ensures these are well understood, accessible and complied by the clinical team.
- Supervise and guide newly recruited / graduated nurses and student nurses
- Promote system accessibility of clinical policies/procedures
- Conduct patient & staff rounds to promote and maintain healthy customer satisfaction levels
- Provide leadership in the recruitment, development and retention of nurses
- Evaluate the quality of nursing care of patients, including documentation, and make appropriate changes in nursing care delivery/care pathways in collaboration with the doctors and the nursing team
- Collaborate with the Nursing Education department in planning, implementing and evaluation of competency based education and training
- Min Advanced and/or Diploma in Nursing/Degree in Nusring Qualification
- At least 5 years nursing experience in specialty area (essential)
- Experience as a preceptor/clinical nurse educator preferred
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Yong Joey
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Joey Yong EA Personnel No: R1658827
Recruit Express Pte Ltd