Nurse Clinician (Office Hours) **IMMEDIATE** - East
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of patient with complex healthcare needs according to updated standards of nursing practice.
- Conducts teaching and counselling for patients and their families/carers.
- Initiates and ensures implementation of discharge planning for patients with potential for discharge.
- Ensures patients care delivery is carried out according to established standards of care and practice.
- Ensures written policies and SOP is available and up to date to guide nursing practices.
- Provides direct care to patients to ensure compliance to standards
- Ensures smooth transition of patients from acute to chronic care and back to community where possible.
- Conducts nursing audits on nursing care standards and initiates strategies to resolve non-adherence issues.
- Directs and facilitates staff development, skills and competency upgrading through in-house training, approved online learning or formal education opportunities.
- Guides orientation/induction programmes and preceptorship for new staff.
- Supports the SNM in management matters and deputizes her in her absence
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent preferred.
- Registration with Singapore Nursing Board
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd