Nurse Clinician- 5 DAYS OFFICE HOURS
Primary Responsibilities and Duties (80%)
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of resident with complex healthcare needs according to updated standards of nursing practice.
- Conducts teaching and counselling for residents and their families/carers.
- Initiates and ensures implementation of discharge planning for residents with potential for discharge.
- Ensures residents care delivery is carried out according to established standards of care and practice.
- Ensures written policies and SOP is available and up to date to guide nursing practices.
- Provides direct care to residents to ensure compliance to standards
- Ensures smooth transition of residents from acute to chronic care and back to community where possible.
- Conducts nursing audits on nursing care standards and initiates strategies to resolve non-adherence issues.
- Directs and facilitates staff development, skills and competency upgrading through in-house training, approved online learning or formal education opportunities.
- Guides orientation/induction programmes and preceptorship for new staff.
- Supports the SNM in nursing home management and deputizes her in her absence.
Secondary Responsibilities and duties (20%)
- Acts as a resource person to the nurse manager in clinical nursing and nursing training matters.
- Promotes evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery.
- Demonstrates awareness of current nursing and health care practices
- Monitors and analyzes trends and changing needs of residents in institutional settings.
- Conducts quality improvement/research projects
- Champions training/quality improvement projects
- Contributes to performance appraisals of staff nurses, assistant nurses, nursing aides and healthcare assistants.
- Takes on additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned by Senior Nurse Manager/Director of Nursing
- Min Degree in Nursing.
- Min 5 years experience as a nurse clinician, preferably in elderly settings
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd