NOC Shift Engineer
Skills - Cisco Switching and Routing
Certification – CCNA (must)
Shifts – 12 hours shifts of 8 AM to 8 PM and 8 PM to the following day 8 AM) will be following the below in general( there will might be some changes based on team members availability – [2 on 3 off] [2 on 2 off] [3 on 2 off]
Job Description –
- Perform NOC monitoring and incident handling.
- Comply to ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operation e.g. Change, Incident & problem management.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Support service continuity measures i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan.
- Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipments and related services.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network.
- Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd