No Exp Req: Mechanical Procurement Engineer @ Tuas (Max $3500)
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.15pm
Working Location: company transport available from Woodlands and Jurong East
- Source and identify suppliers for direct/indirect materials/services to expand supplier base and for new project/production needs.
- Obtain quotes from newly source suppliers to provide costing and cost reduction
- Lead in conducting periodic price negotiation with suppliers to ensure competency in cost for materials/services.
- Be part of team to conduct supplier qualification audit as well as parts qualification to ensure suppliers can meet company needs.
- Qualify suppliers once suppliers are selected in order to add suppliers into the Approved Vendor List.
- Conduct supplier performance review on a regular basis to manage supplier qualify and updates on suppliers capabilities.
- Maintain standard operating procedures applicable to the Procurement department to ensure work flow process are consistence.
- Develop and negotiate favorable supply agreement with suppliers.
- Work with other department and suppliers to develop appropriate supply chain model to ensure assurance of supplies with minimal inventory holdings
- Work with other department like Engineering/Warehouse to ascertain quality standards of items supplied and established Quality plan
- Draft, execute and renewal service contract for building/ facility maintenance
- Work with Engineering/Units Sales to analysis Sales Contract’s scope of supply and provide sales contract BOM cost to management
- Support Unit Sales in providing project costing
- Min Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- No experience required
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)