We are searching for a service-driven leader, to fill the role of Night Manager for our property. You will be responsible for the customer journey from the beginning till the end.
As a Night Manager, your everyday involves the following:
- Confirming room bookings.
- Registering customers and accepting payment.
- Providing information and solutions.
- Sharing local insight and experiences.
- Making stays special.
- Teaching and guiding team members.
- Receiving customer feedback.
- Coordinating multi-department response to resolve customer grievances.
This job might be for you if your description is as follows:
You are friendly and patient. You feel warm and fuzzy inside when helping people. You can explain just about anything to anyone; if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
You pay attention to the details. You are organized. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing, is worth doing right, every single time.
You are curious about Singapore. You believe sharing is caring and chatting is totally your thing. You are great at making someone’s day with your smile.
You are brilliant at trouble-shooting on the fly. You take on difficult challenges with a logical brain. You listen first, speak later. You are zen under pressure and know how to roll with the punches.
You are driven and motivated. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
Our requirements are:
- Diploma or equivalent in Hospitality Management / Business Administration.
- 3 years of experience in the Guest Services, Front Desk or related professional area.
- Fluent in English and bilingual.
- Able to perform Night shift.
- Able to work on Weekends and Public Holidays.
30 Bencoolen Pte. Ltd.