Tan Chong International Limited (TCIL)| Date Posted: 27-Oct-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Daily preparation and production of breads and pastries.
- Shaping of pre-shaped dough, cutting and shaping them with consistency
- Insert filling into the bread
- Preparing bread for topping (Kneading etc)
- Responsible for the consistency and presentation of the products.
- Adhere to the quality of food items according to the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) guidelines in place. (e.g applying “First in First out!” kitchen best practice as well as ensuring food items are stored in perfect sanitary condition).
- Always observe and adhere to NEA standard for safety and hygiene standards for production, kitchen and culinary work area.
- Maintain and sanitize baking utensils, tools and machinery.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior.
- At least ”N” Level/Nitec in pastry & baking or equivalent.
- Willing to work night shift.
- Able to commit to a 5.5 days’ work week.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in bakery profession.
- Candidates who possess a Food Hygiene certificate will have an added advantage.
- Team player with a good learning attitude and keen interest to develop professionally in bakery industry.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Tan Chong International Limited (TCIL)