NFVI Engineer (Telecommunication Industry) @ Ang Mo Kio
- Responsible for the design, deployment, installation, provisioning, troubleshooting, and reporting for the Openstack based private cloud & NFVI infrastructure and related Cloud services.
- Integration of SOAP/REST application Interface
- Develop/test Open Virtualization Tool Integration
- Develop and implement maintenance plans and activities for Cloud infrastructure including: application of fixes, security patches and upgrades, capacity increases and other Cloud related maintenance
- Provide advanced technical and engineering support to both internal groups and customers
- Assist cross functional teams in troubleshooting and problem identification
- Evaluate and analyse systems, performance, issues and metrics in order to provide recommendations for service improvements; diagnose, solve and provide root cause analysis for application, hardware, network, and operating system issues
- Support project quality assurance activities; and adhere to proper escalation and change control procedures.
- Ang Mo Kio
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
- Depending on qualification and experience
- Knowledge in Openstack based NFV/ infrastructure technologies.
- Knowledge in NFV orchestration solutions.
- Knowledge in TOSCA data modelling to orchestrate NFV
- Knowledge in modern data center networking.
- High level Knowledge in SDN, SD-WAN solutions like Nuage, contrail, velocloud etc.
- Knowledge in opensource cloud monitoring platforms like Zabix, Prometheus etc.
- Knowledge in ELK log management system.
- Automation experience with configuration managements tools like Ansible, chey, puppet etc.
- Ability to develop and write technical documentation; evaluate and test emerging technologies.
- Individual must know how to put in a system, operationalize it, minimal downtime, bring engineering perspective/thought leadership.
- Forward thinking on tech, keeping current with best practices and industry trend.
- Good understanding of cloud, Hybrid configuration, diversity across platforms.
- 3 - 6 Years of experience, with Degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field preferred.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd