nformation Technology Outsourcing Consultant
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Job Title: Information Technology Outsourcing Consultant
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 3 Months Contract, Convertible to Permanent Role
About the Job
- Daily recruitment of ICT Talents for projects and customers’ needs.
- Propose selected candidates to Hiring Managers and/or customers.
- Participate in campus recruitment events, career fairs, and liaison with Institutions of Higher Learnings on job postings.
- Strategize, develop, plan and execute the talent sourcing program to support the business revenue target.
- Customers and Staffs Relationship Engagement
- Build relationships with customers and talents (staffs) through informal meetings, networking and team building activities.
- Leverage on network of contacts to identify potential clients and decision makers in the organisation
- Support clients with product/service demonstrations and recommendations
- Seek business opportunities from customers and fulfill their business needs promptly in order to convert them into sales.
- Coordinate resolution of client and staff complaints and queries
- Analyse business development approaches and strategies to determine their best use within the market
- Develop quotes and proposals for potential clients
- Support regional business expansion plan, when necessary.
- A diploma, degree or professional qualification.
- At least 2 years of working experience, preferably in the ICT or Business Operations (Healthcare, Education, Science or R&D field) with good customer engagement expertise.
- Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed and result-oriented personnel.
- Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
- Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
- A team player and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
- Locals preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd