*NEW* Staff Nurse/Transplant Coordinator (5 Days/Office hours) w/on call
- Identify the potential donors & provide counselling to their family members
- Coordinate activities & administration work relating to Transplant programme.
- Coordinate patients’ referrals and pre-transplant evaluation.
- Ensure that the legislation regarding organ donation and transplant are not contravened during the donation and transplant process.
- Correspond with the relevant legal authorities and Ministry of Health (MOH) officials on policies relating to the Transplant Programme.
- Responsible for providing information on policies relating to donation and transplantation
- Work closely with multidisciplinary healthcare professionals to provide assistance during organ retrieval
- Follow up with patients pre and post-transplant care
- Possess Min Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- With at least 2-3 years of hand-ons clinical nursing experience preferably in hospital setting.
- Fully registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to estherlim@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Email Subject: Transplant Coordinator – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd