*NEW* Social Media Assistant (Healthcare/Mass Comm/Media)
- Augmenting the HRTD Healthcare Scholarships Marketing (HST) team during peak scholarships recruitment cycle in the area of content creation and social media.
- To play a key role in HST’s social media campaigns to reach our target audiences in the Junior Colleges and Polytechnics.
- Helping to create content across various media outputs such as videos, articles, social media stories and will be assisting to help schedule these across HST social media platforms. He/She shall also be working on exclusive scholar stories with our print media partners.
- Expected to have a strategic mindset and will play a key role in social media campaigns to reach our desired target audiences in our physical and virtual events. This includes social media content curation, analysis, ad creation and targeting
- Delivering a fixed number of content that will be agreed upon before commencement e.g. x number of videos, y number of social media stories. The intern will be able to learn how to craft the content according to our integrated marketing strategy and the nuances of the healthcare landscape while ensuring that the content is fresh and of high quality.
- Play a key role in our social media strategy especially since the target audience is of the same age group as the staff. He/She will be able to learn how marketing strategy towards our target audiences. This includes social media platforms, print, website, physical and hybrid events.
- Min Diploma in Mass comm/Media
- Training is provided
- Keen attitude
Attention it to Social Media Assistant
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Esther Lim Suk Hui
EA Personnel No: R1872808
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd