*NEW* Senior Nurse Manager - up to $9K ++
- Lead nursing division
- Assist Director, Nursing to oversee the system of administration of the department
- Initiate strategies and support change in nursing practice to improve quality of care.
- To guide nurses in formulating, developing and reviewing all nursing related departmental competencies, policies and procedures
- Plan for regular update meetings with Director, Nursing and the nursing department heads.
- Collaborate with Head of Departments, physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Facilitate cross-functional communication and meetings with departments
- Participate and assist in the planning and coordination of projects and clinical initiatives for nursing division.
- Conduct performance appraisals of staff in his/her department.
- Responsible for leadership development and succession planning of staff through talent management.
- Determine and project annual departmental capital and operating budgets requirements, inclusive of manpower.
- Monitor and control operating expenses and review monthly financial reports
- Report on variances and overall financial performance, and develop action plan
- To assist Director, Nursing to identify, implement and evaluate departmental planned budget.
- Minimum Degree in Nursing or equivalent, preferably in Nursing Management Studies.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least 8-10 years of clinical experience with minimum 3 years of experience in management/leadership position
- Able to start immediate or within short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd