*NEW* Salesforce Analyst (Pharma MNC)
- maintaining data accuracy within the internal Medical systems and assist in addressing reporting requirements and procedural controls.
- application administration for various Medical systems (IRMS, Veeva CRM, Sharepoint, BOX) utilized by Medical group.
- assists in providing end-user training to users across various roles, locations, profiles and addressing requests or resolving operational issues as they are reported.
- As needed, directly collaborates with external vendors and other colleagues (e.g. Global Systems Admin, HR, Medical Information, MSLs, IT) to fulfill requests from various groups within Medical and escalate issues that need their involvement. In addition, the Associate Analyst will have direct input to standard operating procedures, work instructions, and other guidelines defined for the functional areas supported based on knowledge of the system functionality and understanding of business requirements and processes.
- Minimum recognised degree required (Science, Health Care, or IT preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with end-user operational and technical support preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills both verbal and written
- Achievement orientation / ability to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to succeed in tasks that require problem solving and initiative
- Demonstrate strong customer-focus with the ability to understand user requirements in-depth, exhibit excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatic interaction with stakeholders, and respond promptly to user requests.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Salesforce Analyst – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd