*NEW* Remittance & Payment Operations Manager, Foreign Bank (Up to $5,600)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Process remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transactions.
- Check, reconcile all incoming/outgoing applications for remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transaction to ensure processing completeness and accounted for at the end of day.
- Follow through all the transactions end to end and act as a single point of contact for customers.
- Investigate and follow up on unreconciled transactions and failed trades.
- Prepare monthly statistics reports, MAS and HK Head Office reports.
- Prepare and participate in UAT activities for system implementation/enhancement/ migration activities
- Back-up for treasury transactions such as FX and MM.
- Protect the Bank from money laundering or terrorist financing activities by ensuring compliance/sanction check is done before processing.
- Ensure all transactions are processed timely and protect the Bank from Operations loss.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. 3-6 years of relevant working experience
- Prior experience with treasury settlement operations and treasury system will be advantageous
- Familiar with AML/CFT checking requirements
- Knowledge of SWIFT, Giro and treasury products
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd