*NEW* Pharmacy Technician (Healthcare/Office hours)
- Assist pharmacists in dispensing, supplying drugs or chemicals to outpatient, inpatient, accident and emergency or retail sections.
- Assist pharmacists in the proper inventory control in terms of indenting, receipt, issue, maintenance of proper records relating to use and expenditure on drugs and chemicals.
- Assist pharmacists in supplying pharmaceuticals and chemicals to user departments.
- Assist in supervision of Pharmacy Assistants.
- Assist in compiling statistics for reports and surveys.
- Assist in supplying information on drugs to medical staff and patients
- Ensure proper maintenance of pharmacy equipment.
- Assist in proper storage of drugs and chemicals.
- Collect payments from outpatients and customers in retail shop.
- Assist in monitoring drug consumption.
- Compound mixtures and lotions when required.
- Provide customer service in retail shop.
- Involve in Quality Improvement or Patient Safety Project
- Min Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Pharmacy Technician – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd