*NEW* Permanent Senior Building Operations Executive, REIT (Up to $4,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage the building services and tenant management function of the Company’s property.
- Manage and supervise term contract works such as cleaning services, landscape, pest control, toilet hygiene, waste disposal, ambience scenting, etc.
- Monitor and supervise work performance of service providers.
- Attend to tenant’s feedback and request.
- Process and co-ordinate tenancy fit-out works/additions and alterations work, reinstatement work, moving in and out etc.
- Prepare cost estimates for repair works, drafting of contract documents and work specifications, invitation for quotation/tender, evaluation and recommendation for award of quotation/tender.
- Execute capital replacement works, asset enhancement initiatives, maintenance repair and replacement as and when assigned.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the preparation of budget for CAPEX, OPEX, etc. and manage the approved expenses.
- Coordinate with Marketing or other department on all sub-division / tenancy improvement works for offices
- Ensure compliance with building and statutory requirements/regulations.
- Upkeep and maintain fitting-out manual and building records.
- Manage the operation of the carpark including preparation of monthly report, ensure smooth operations of mechanical platforms, carpark system, preparation of complimentary tickets for Marcoms & tenants etc (as & when required)
- Min. Degree in Building or Facilities Management
- Min. 3-5 years’ relevant experience from REIT/Developer background
- Familiar with Authorities' code of practice
- Experience in tenant management
- Familiar with the Carpark Management System
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd