*NEW* Permanent Insurance Policy Servicing Executive (Up to $4,400)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible forday to day management of the policy services matters related to High Net Worth (“HNW”) business.
- Ensures that the primary objective is met in terms of the delivery of quality and efficient services for HNW applications and inforced policies of all distribution channels.
- Liaise with the channel sales contact, New Business/Underwriting team, Product, Compliance and Finance to assist with understanding and gathering required financial and medical documents, underwriting requirements and other necessary documents.
- Responsible for ongoing, proactive communication of status updates to the sales contact through issue, establishing expectations and monitoring for any potential barriers to the case issuing smoothly and flagging issues to management if necessary to ensure a positive FP/Client experience.
- Support administering of inforce policy requests, including policy changes, illustrations/statements, payout transactions.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate management reporting of HNW transactions on a regular basis.
- To identity problems in system or workflow and seek enhancement when necessary
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 3-4 years of policy servicing experience in the insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd