*NEW* Operations, Snr/Executive (Healthcare/Inpatient/Eye/Environment Services)
- Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and organizing a smooth and hassle-free delivery service
- To oversee the professional, financial and administrative aspects of services in the department, including satellites.
- Responsible for achieving stated outcomes in customer service, volume and financial targets, processes and learning and growth perspectives.
- Ensure good and timely delivery of services to patients, staff and internal customers
- Study, plan, coordinate and organise the registration, appointments, cashiering and other activities of the department
- Establish, implement and maintain appropriate policies, procedures and internal control for all specific activities in the department
- Review and update policies and procedures, recommend and develop new procedures when necessary to ensure continuity in service improvements
- Review processes and resources, and to recommend changes to improve efficiency, utilization and service delivery
- Monitor, control and review expenditure on staff, supplies, equipment and services for effective financial management
- Compile and collate statistics to assist manager in monitoring performance indicators in the respective section
- Plan and prepare budgets that are consistent with formulated plans and strategies of the department and hospital
- Assist the manager to formulate plans and strategies to steer the department towards better and improved services.
- Communicate and foster good relations with doctors and staff outside the department
- Ensure corporate image is enhanced and maintained.
- Ensure that hygiene and aesthetics are up to corporate standards
- Provide support to clinical, research and teaching activities in the department
- Minimum Degree with past experience in the area of business
- Ability to organise, plan and implement
- Pleasant disposition, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, Independent, able to multi-task and follow-through with minimum supervision
- Proficient in MS Applications
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
Attention it to Clinical Operations, Senior/Executive
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [email protected] recruitexpress.com.sg
Esther Lim Suk Hui
EA Personnel No: R1872808
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd