*NEW* Operations Executive (Healthcare/Outbreak/Command Centre)
Able to commit to 2 rotational shifts and work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- This role supports the outbreak operations at institutional level to ensure a centralised and coordinated chain of communications and work processes between its internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely various stakeholders such as Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Ministry of Health and other institutions to execute and monitor functions relating to the management of suspect and confirm COVID-19 cases (e.g. admission of Persons under Quarantine, patient transfers between inter-institutions etc).
- Extract and collate operations data for reporting.
- Support workflow reviews and enhancements.
- Provide support to any other operational functions as part of outbreak response
Operations Planning and Secretariat
- Plan and develop operational workflows for inter-division or inter-agencies coordination and support.
- Act as a point-of-contact for NOCC and prepare minutes for internal meetings.
- Formulate and present situation updates to management.
- Min Bachelor Degree or Diploma graduate in any field
- Possesses basic excel skills
- At least 2 years of working experience
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Email Subject: Outbreak Ops Executive – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd