*NEW* Office Facilities Assistant Manager, MNC (Up to $5,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Review on sales productions report and negotiate on contracts and agreements (local and global contracts)
- Office facilities preventive maintenance service agreement negotiation, including but not limited to: M&E, Aircon, Water Leakage System, Furniture System etc.
- Price negotiation on Office Supplies and regular admin services, such as: Stationery, Pantry supplies, Courier services, Work Pass agencies, Fire safety equipment
- Provide advice on ad Hoc office facilities maintenance and repair matters, by liaising with Admin personnel and service contractor/renovation company, to provide solution.
- Office seating arrangement for onboarding and offboarding, internal transfer.
- Corporate credit card matters – new application, renewal, termination, monthly report submission.
- Liaise with travel agents for travel reports, credit card updates.
- Insurance claims matters
- Provide advice on admin day-to-day operations, inclusive but not limited to: reception, tea ladies, cleaners, maintenance, pantry supplies and stationery purchase, despatch, handyman, A&A works.
- Liaise with Building Management office for all the necessary matters, such as building maintenance matters, power shutdown exercise, road closure, common area repair works.
- Communicate with a team of Secretary, for matters related to Hotel, Service Apartment arrangement, event coordination (tea ladies & event space set up) and admin related matters on ad hoc basis.
- Assist in Interim Accommodation for new hires (Expatriate) by collaborating with HR, Department Head and Secretary.
- Monthly admin expense report, invoice payment status, admin related projects and streamlining processes, insurance monthly payment updates.
- Assist Deputy Manager in year-end budget report preparation and submission.
- Represent Admin in Fire Safety Committee and Fun Committee.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 4-7 years of relevant experience in office facilities
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd