*NEW* Manager, Workplace Safety Manager (Healthcare)
- Evaluate, process and approve Permit to Work (PTW) submitted by different users and contractors for hospital works, including and not limiting to renovation works, construction work, maintenance works and installations.
- Ensure compliance with all the applicable legislation, statutory, codes governing environmental health & safety and COVID-19 safe measures.
- Review and monitor current information, registration and documents for regulatory and hospital safety compliance, including for hazardous materials and agents.
- Develop and continually improve policies, procedures and monitoring systems to facilitate compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- This includes interfacing with regulatory agencies, committee members and institutional staff to formulate corrective actions.
- Assess risk potential of activities within the hospital premises and off-site services, including hazardous laboratory and research experimental protocols.
- Liaise with relevant parties to develop and maintain a relevant Risk Management System.
- Develop and implement accident investigations, data analysis and recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Conduct site reviews and checks of operations and facilities together with Interested Parties.
- Direct hospital hygiene, occupational, and general safety programs to ensure safety environment and comply with safety standards.
- Conduct safety awareness and standards training.
- Evaluate contractors’ safety standards and advise safety improvements.
- Investigate and evaluate new safety equipment for efficacy and appropriateness.
- Respond and provide assistance to all emergency situations.
- Assist in hospital drills and exercises.
- Perform other safety management related duties as assigned.
- Keep current and relevant in new safety methods and procedures to applicable codes and regulations or to maintain required level of certification.
Education/ Experience Requirement
- Min Degree, preferably in Engineering/ Applied or Basic Science/Environmental Services/ Industry Hygiene or a related field.
- At least 5 years of directly related experience in environmental health and safety compliance.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Manager, Workplace Safety Manager
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd