*NEW* Logistics/Procurement (Operations Manager)
- Manage hospital documentation operations, and to ensure KPI is met.
- Oversee a team of 20 to deliver certified conversion services to the hospital.
- Manage projects and vendor services.
- Coordinate the relocation of office and manage the setup and infrastructure of the office.
- Setting up Machine Learning digitization using Kofax Transformation module.
- Oversee and deploy decentralized scanning operations to points-of-care.
- Support future and forwarding planning of enterprise Document Management System migration and integration to NGEMR
- Minimum Degree in any field
- Minimum 5 years work experience either in healthcare, document digitization, operations management, information science and technology or records management.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and writing skills
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Logistics/Procurement (Operations Manager) – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd