*NEW* L&D HR Assistant Manager (Healthcare/MNC)
This position is a member of the centre of excellence for Learning and Development team which creates and executes company-wide learning initiatives, talent development plans and managerial competencies programmes.
- Lead, direct, and develop a team of training professionals;
- Analyse the training needs of employees and to develop an overall training plan to meet the current and planned HR requirements of HQ;
- Deliver and evaluate training programs and curriculum so skills and performance of employees meet company's requirements;
- Partner with HQ line managers to develop and implement training, development and succession plans that are appropriate for their business needs and consistent with Company's overall training strategy;
- Partner HQ Management to review the succession plans and talent pipeline, as well as identify, develop and engage the High Potentials and Succession Candidates; and
- Maintain and analyse organisation and individual training records in order to monitor the effectiveness of internal and external training programs.
- Min Degree in Human Resource Management or Business or Related Fields
- Keen interest in the healthcare/ medical industry
- Min 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar roles
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Meticulous and independent individual
- Able to form good working relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- Confident in both spoken and written communications with the ability to present to large audiences and to management.
- Organizational and planning skills to manage time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks with drive to deliver timely outcomes
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: L&D HR Assistant Manager – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd