*NEW* Insurance Call Centre Executive (Mon to Fri, Office Hours)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Deliver consistent experience across call centre, face to face and/or email interactions in accordance with the company’s service standards and quality objectives.
- Handle customers’ enquiries, requests, complaints and feedback across General and Life Business.
- Contact customers via phone/ email in rendering assistance.
- Manage objections and turn experience into a positive one.
- Participate in ad hoc service initiatives or projects.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Min. Diploma
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in call centre / customer service
- Able to maintain confidentiality and work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd