*NEW* Immediate Contract Custody & Claims Executive, Brokerage/Securities (Up to $3,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Download, edit and save Singapore dividend beneficial owner’s list and corporate announcements from CDP file received from IT department and print out the beneficial owner’s list.
- Check DA Circular on a daily basis.
- Check and print out Members’ Circular corporate announcement, tally the total holding from SGX Prime against IT department sub account balance excel file and email to TR or clients. File announcements according to book closure date.
- View daily statement and send request for dividend to be remitted to our bank account.
- Keep track of Indonesia and Thailand dividend and send request to custodian for payment to be remitted to our bank account.
- Email to all TR and client informing dividend distributed to their client account on a daily basis.
- Email to Investment Bank on the details of dividend remitted to them after receiving remittance document from Finance department.
- Upon receiving cheques/bank in slips & Malaysian Subsidiary tax vouchers from Malaysia custodian, sort according to clients’ names and tick against our beneficial owners list
- Record cheques/bank in slips and pass to Finance Department.
- Receive bank statement from Finance department and tally the amount received against CDP Beneficial Owner’s list or foreign custodian statement.
- Print cash dividend detail from Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Australian Stock Exchange or Australian registrar website and Bloomberg.
- Update ICE CA Feed Corporate Action Event dividend details or insert Corporate Action Event manually.
- Work out dividend amount payable to each individual client in excel worksheet and tally against the calculated amount from Nova Custody and Principal Schedule.
- Pass full set of document to Head of department Suriah Banu for verification and initial before processing distribution of dividend payment to client in NOVA.
- File document for recording purpose and provide Nova excel to Finance department for their necessary action.
- Attend to enquiries on claims and corporate actions.
- Generate and print ad-hoc Dividend Monthly Statement from NOVA when requested.
- Request IT department to generate credit note, verified and send to client when requested.
- Prepare credit note and debit note for various corporate action.
- Update bank account details with Australian registrar.
- Min. 1-2 years of relevant experience from brokerage/securities firms
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd