*NEW* HR Business Partnering Assistant Manager (Healthcare/Generalist)
- Conducts regular meetings with respective Function Units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Does the full cycle of recruitment functions
- Maintains good knowledge of Employment Act related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on function unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for function units and the staff development needs.
- Participates in evaluation and follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration or relevant field of studies
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years relevant working experience.
• Experience in healthcare setting is an added advantage
• Pleasant disposition, good communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous, Independent, able to multi-task and follow-through with minimum supervision
• Proficient in MS Applications
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
Interested candidate please forward your resume to estherlim@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Subject: HR Assistant Manager BP - Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
EA Personnel No: R1872808
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd