[✨NEW Government Initiative✨] Digital Ambassador (TEMP JOB/ ISLANDWIDE LOCATIONS)
As Singapore is steadily transitioning into a new digital age, we are slowly embracing technology as a useful tool to complete tasks in our everyday life. As part of a new government initiative pushed out by the government, we are now actively looking out for passionate and hardworking Singaporeans that are looking to contribute to this exciting, new project.
• Communicating and engaging with senior citizens to educate them with digital skills that they may not be familiar with in a 1 to 1 type of setting, or in small groups.
• Have the ability to recommend and convince stallholders in hawkers, wet markets and coffee shops to sign up for e-payment at their respective hawker booths.
• Be precise and swift in managing administration work that are connected to each engagement.
• Conduct regular monitoring and follow up measures, where applicable for various engagement(s).
• Passionate about contributing to and supporting our seniors & citizens.
• Good interpersonal, social and communication skill
• Be comfortable with setting up 1 to 1 meetings as well as small group engagements.
• Patient in guiding senior citizens by devising a systematic, organised step-by-step learning plan for them.
• Able to stand for long hours.
• Must be comfortable and receptive to utilizing various technology platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Paynow, Paylah, Singpass and TraceTogether.
• Having experience in community engagement, social services and customer service whilst being able to speak different dialects would be advantageous
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO TAKE NOTE:
Length of Contract: until 31st Mar 2021
[+] Upon the completion of 3 months temp contract, there is potential for you to extend your contract to an additional length of up to one year with the following benefits, subject to individual performance:
Annual Leave: 14 days per year
Medical Coverage: E-medical card will be issue, candidate can go any panel clinic without co-payment
Working Days: Any 5 days from Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays). Work days that fall on Public Holidays will be given an Off-in-lieu (OIL).
Working Hours: Anytime between 8.00am to 10.00pm, up to 44 hours per week
Work Attire: FREE Polo tee will be provided. In addition, black pants and black covered shoe should be worn along with the polo-tee.
Working Venues: Community Centres, Libraries, Wet Markets and Hawkers
Compensation Package: $1800 + $100 mobile allowance.
If keen, please contact Darren at 92376566 via Whatsapp. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd