*NEW* F&B and Dietary Executive (QA/Healthcare/Office hours)
- Review and design workflows to improve overall patient experience in the clinics.
- Updating of existing procedures and processes and conducting operations review.
- In addition, you are required to manage the drafting of standard operating procedures of the clinics, as well as collate the department key performance indicators statistics.
- In addition, you will assist in department administration matters such as coordinating of meetings and minutes taking.
- Work closely with various stakeholder such as doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, corporate affairs, facilities management to ensure smooth and efficient processes for patients and staff
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Min Degree in any field
- Min of 2-5 years of experience in a healthcare setting
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Analytical and resourceful and able to adapt fast
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to
(Attn: Assistant Manager - Esther)
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd