*NEW* Executive Associate (Min Dip/Office hours)
- Perform routine maintenance and system checks.
- Provide first level IT support and troubleshooting. Assist in the deployment of hardware and software updates and replacement for the department.
- Be part of the team responsible for the timely correction of patient’s bills for billing errors based on daily reconciliation or other reports. Bill or reimburse patients or cost centres as required.
- Raise eSundry requests to Business Office as required.
- Process and submit Internal cost centre requests as required.
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
- Open accessions on the Laboratory Information System when change requests received.
- Assist in the implementation of simple change requests.
- Verify that all the outpatient clinic locations are followed up on the daily cancellation reports. Get a sample of the report for filing and feedback to reporting officer on those locations that are non-compliant
- Min Diploma in Information Technology or relevant studies
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Executive Associate – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd