*NEW* Executive Assistant (IT /Healthcare)
- Monitor and support LIS systems and applications (eg. Troubleshoot & track errors, provide solutions on limited scope using defined procedures or application of standard techniques).
- Provide hardware / software consultative advice to end users of LIS or related systems in the department.
- Maintain accurate IT documentations for the department (e.g. IT assets, change request forms, audit, ID request forms etc.)
- Participate in system upgrades, implementations, hardware/software installation, maintenance and support.
- Maintain contacts and follow-ups with system vendors and IS department
- Assist in acquisition of computer system and accessories.
- Compile schedule workload statistical reports
- Undertake scheduled and adhoc data extraction and compilation as required by users.
- The full process of requisitioning of equipment, consumables, stationery etc including maintaining of office supplies.
- Processing of invoice payment, staff claims (e.g. travel, overtime, etc) and other miscellaneous requests.
- Typing and collating of documents pertaining to laboratory services and accreditation.
- Other IT / administrative duties that are required in the efficient day-to-day operation of the department & laboratory.
- Performs any other duties assigned by department manager/HOD.
- Min Diploma in Information Technology or any IT related studies
- No experience needed, full training will be provided
- Responsive, attentive and be able to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Executive Assistant (IT) – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd