*NEW* Document Controller (Pharma/Food&Beverage)
- Provide administrative support to site operation and office, including responding and preparing the necessary paper work to relevant internal and external parties.
- Maintain proper filing of all correspondences, records and documents.
- Compilation of reports
- Maintain and monitor all project schedules and expenditures.
- Ensuring administrative requests are fulfilled on time and within the policies and guidelines of the organization.
- Coordinate and communicate all project matters between site and office.
- Perform simple financial management for the project team and purchase-related processes including providing support in managing budget and expenditure for the project team and handling of procurement-related enquiry emails and phone calls.
- Ensure site and office equipment are in working condition at all time.
- Plan and organize team events or functions.
- Ad-hoc matters as assigned by the Project Director or Site Director.
- Min. Diploma in any discipline;
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience in providing project administration support in similar functions, preferably in manufacturing / engineering or food industry
- Able to work with senior stakeholders and different level of people;
- Can work in a fast paced environment and able to meet tight deadlines
- Must be organized, detailed oriented, reliable, punctual and be able to multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Document Controller
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd