*NEW* Development and Campus Planning Manager (Healthcare/Office hours)
- Assist VSO Directors in leading and function as resource person and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to work towards vision and goals for Quality Improvement and Safety.
- Provide administrative support to the team and secretariat support to relevant committees.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead, Manage and Training of nested staff related to initiatives and activities to improve safety and quality
- Develop Quality Improvement Toolkits and other training materials
- Understanding the need of stakeholders to develop new or customised training curriculum
- Lead and facilitate Quality Improvement workshops and projects.
- Planning, implementing and other administrative duties related to rolling out of QI training curriculum
- Working with HODs to identify staff for QI training and projects
- Working with various Quality Champions to assess and facilitate their training
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop intervention strategies to effect change and improvement and foster a culture of quality and safety
- Resource Person for Quality Improvement projects, including but not limited to industry best practices, research articles, etc.
- Planning and implementation of VSO projects and events
- Any other duties, as assigned by Reporting Officers
- Min Degree in specialization in engineering, architecture or infrastructure project management
- Min of 5 years of experience in a healthcare setting
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Analytical and resourceful and able to adapt fast
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to
(Attn: Campus Planning Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive - Esther)
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd