*NEW* Corporate Communications Manager($5,500 - $7,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop, lead and execute communication strategies and initiatives that build brand awareness, leadership and customer satisfaction to enhance the reputation
- Develop internal communication materials and implementation of communication plans to build the company’s brand internally among various business units and internal stakeholders.
- Manage external stakeholders. Organise press materials, press briefings, media sessions, and events, and prepare briefing materials and provide counsel to senior management.
- Drive and manage the company’s media platforms including consumer, business and trade publications as well as digital and social media platforms and the corporate website. Take appropriate steps to rectify negative publicity and impact.
- Manage the preparation of annual reports.
- Field inbound media calls and requests. Gather media feedback and prepare media activity reports.
- Develop and manage crisis communication plans.
- Develop relevant company-wide communication policies.
- Develop Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and implement events and programmes to build a strong company image.
- Other duties may be assigned or requested as needed.
- Min. Degree in Mass Communications / Public Relations or related
- Min. 7-8 years of relevant experience in medium or large-size organisations/listed companies
- Strong track record of developing corporate communication strategies and initiatives.
- Outstanding writing, communication, presentation, speech writing and editing skills
- Ability to craft powerful, credible and engaging messages.
- Strong knowledge of emerging and established social media technologies, platforms and channels, including the experience with social media in a business context.
- Expertise in leading communication activities and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd