*NEW* Coporate Planning and Development (Healthcare)
The incumbent will support the Senior Management in space management and planning, agreement review, new clinical services review and high cost technologies review.
Responsibilities and Duties
Space Management and Planning
- Manage space requests while ensuring that spaces are allocated optimally to support growth and development for the longer term.
- Collating relevant technical info / statistics and conducting strategic analyses that guides senior leadership decision making on space allocation and use.
- In consideration of the long-term strategic plan, to work on infrastructure planning for the hospital and campus at large, to support the achievement of longer-term goals and aspirations.
- Establishing working arrangements and links with internal and external parties as necessary to plan, implement and track progress of infrastructure projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and review agreements to ensure that they are consistent with healthcare strategies and objectives.
New clinical services review
- Collaborate with stakeholders and assess that new clinical services are appropriately planned, financially sound and have been adequately assessed for all aspects of quality, safety and governance before implementation.
Job Specification and Requirements
- Min degree with minimum 3 years’ working experience
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional people and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and a proactive problem-solver
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work independently, but also as a team player
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to estherlim@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Email Subject: Corporate planning and Development – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd