*NEW* Contract Senior Client Onboarding Analyst / Manager (Foreign Bank, $12k-$17.5k)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for customer interaction, documentation issuance, review and system setups.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering excellent customer service and resolution of customer issues.
- Performs day to day management of the account opening and maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners.
- Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams.
- Determines new work procedures, analyzes complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Encourages cross functional training for staffs to enrich their skill base.
- Optimizes manpower to achieve higher productivity levels.
- Understands client requirements and implements them correctly. Understands new customer requirements and ensures adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and service level and drives process changes. Provides innovative solutions to clients. Ensures a strong and robust processing environment with effective controls.
- Establishes risk management practice. Maintains a culture of risk and controls in the team through various processes and check points.
- Identifies means to reduce transaction defects (internal and external). Develops performance matrices to track defects, productivity.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Min. 5- 8 years of experience in documentation review / account maintenance / account opening / client onboarding
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd