*NEW* Contract Leasing Executive - SGX Listed Company (Up to $3,600)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Support the Leasing Manager in retail planning which includes tenant/trade mix review and planning.
- Source and secure suitable tenants that fit into the desired tenant mix at the mall.
- Monitor all current and future vacancies to proactively react to future occupancy needs.
- Handle leasing enquiries and make necessary recommendation of retail spaces to prospects.
- Evaluate the prospective tenant’s proposal to make recommendation to approving parties for acceptance.
- Negotiate and finalize rental and other terms & conditions with potential tenants.
- Prepare and complete relevant lease documentation and paperwork for approval of lease.
- Check and verify the Draft Schedules prepared by solicitors for the preparation of Tenancy Agreements (TA).
- Ensure tenants adhere to the lease terms. Follow up from the signing of lease term to the opening of the store.
- Plan, establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships.
- Ensure property tax levied is in line with committed rentals.
- Work with tax consultant to ensure fair AV for all units or file objections for those with excessive AV to achieve tax savings.
- File for vacancy claims, if any.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Estate Management, Building or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of leasing experience in retail/shopping malls
- Strong in numerical and communication skills
- Sound understanding of the real estate industry
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd