*NEW* Contract Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Institution (Up to $4,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To keep track of all the payments and expenditures and to seek payment approvals
- Work and coodinate closely with AP Team so as to ensure that all payments are processed accurately
- Verify all payments and expenditures and to ensure that there are supporting documents for processingg.
- To be the main person to liaise between the AP Team , vendors , banks on all invoice and payments enquries
- To ensure cash balances and sufficient for all payements
- To review all payements that are settled and reconcile
- Maintain fixed asset and lease registers.
- Process fees and commissions
- Ensure accountablity of GST and issue GST invoices on all appliacable transactions
- To prepare quarterly GST return , balance sheet schedules and reconcilations
- Maintain expense records and to provide support for annual budgeting.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Accountancy
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Able to work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd