*NEW* Clinical Operations Executive/Snr Executive (Healthcare)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: 1872808
Bachelor's / Honours
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Financial - Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the organization.
- Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources - Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Production - Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Communication - Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service - Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Degree with past experience in the area of business
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in hospital logistics systems, general services and environmental services or healthcare planning preferred
- Ability to organise, plan and implement
- Pleasant disposition, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, Independent, able to multi-task and follow-through with minimum supervision
- Proficient in MS Applications
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
Attention it to Operations - Esther
Interested candidate please forward your resume to estherlim@ recruitexpress.com.sg , to avoid spams!
Esther Lim Suk Hui
EA Personnel No: R1872808
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd