*NEW* Channel Account Manager, B2B / Corporate (Up to $4,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Recruit, develop, service, and grow relationships with corporate channel partners.
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with distributors, resellers
- Developing sales strategies, negotiating with partners, training and developing their sales team.
- Driving channel partner sales team to drive our sales & marketing campaigns
- Monitoring the health of channel partners & their campaigns, keeping the Key Performance Indicators on track.
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Produce weekly sales pipelines report
- Leads management reports
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota
- Facilitate business-to-business collaboration with partners trade shows, projects as well as prospecting for new customers.
- Min. 2-3 years of B2B sales experience in managing, recruiting and growing channels
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd