*NEW* Call/Contact Centre Supervisor (Healthcare/Office hours)
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of contact centre.
- Set up, review, approve and enforce operation work rules, policies and SOPs as well as the procedure for emergency drill.
- Lead in managing the staffing, training, coaching, appraising and rewarding performance.
- Ensure data centres are operated in at high level of efficiency, cost effectiveness, energy efficiency and capacity.
- Provide operations advise in facilities management and support of technical matters with regards to codes and compliances.
- Drive short and mid-term measures in efficiency and monitor KPIs.
- In-charge of operational budget, and management of operating expenditure for facilities management.
- Liaise, negotiate, source and establish contracts with vendors and suppliers.
- Plan rostering of members in the contact centre
- Analyse operational reports and data to generate creative solutions and corrective action plans.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any field
- Prior experience in Call or Contact centre
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- People skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to
(Attn: Call/Contact Centre Supervisor - Esther)
Estyher Lim Suk Hui
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd