*NEW* Building & Facilities Manager, East (Up to $8,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Overall in charge of administration, management and supervision of all improvement projects and maintenance programmes for COs.
- Effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing supervision and guidance.
- Check and ensure maintenance of all systems are being carried out according to plan and contracted scope of work and manage facilities related to timely repair and replacement work.
- Develop and implement policies, protocol and procedures to maintain full compliance with the prevailing legislative acts and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee operations and the implementation and maintenance of internal systems to ensure protocol are followed and met.
- Conduct regular inspections at all the CO premises for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be).
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning. Attend to fault/ alarm calls as required.
- Responsible for tender process for maintenance contract and project works.
- Responsible for security operations of COs.
- Management of Tenants and internal stakeholders within the COs.
- Any task which may be assigned from time to time
- Min. Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management
- Min. 6-8 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd