*NEW* Accounts Payable Officer
- A chance to join a well-known Conglomerate in SG
- 5 days’ work week located at Tai Seng
- Good salary package will be rewarded for the right candidate; commensurate with overall qualification and work experience
- Incumbent reports to Invoice Processing Team leader to ensure all invoices are captured accurately, timely within the appropriate accounting period
- To ensure invoice disputes (internal & external) are properly reconciled and resolved
- Maintain efficient & effective invoice verifying processes, procedures & filing
- To meet tight reconciliation & reporting deadlines with high accuracy
- Ad-hoc AP related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Diploma in Accounting or Business / Finance related discipline
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably from large-scale organization
- Team player with good communication & strong initiative
- Possess a ‘hands-on’ approach towards work and results-driven
- Detail-oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP (AP Module) would be a plus!
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume & a recent photo in MS Word/PDF format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
AiLin Lee | EA Registration No: R1104629
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd