*NEW* Accounts Payable, Accounts Assistant (MNC)
- Support the Accounts Payable function by performing day-to-day processing of invoices and payments from vendors and inter-companies.
- Ensure all Accounts Payable records are accurately updated and uploaded in the systems.
- Process staff claims.
- Process ad-hoc payments.
- Assist in timely tagging and recording of fixed assets.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned by the team leader.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Familiar with local financial regulations.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable and effective team player.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Accounts – Esther
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd