*NEW* 9 months Senior Business Analyst, Foreign Bank - SQL/Scrum/Agile Required
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Development of the technical design, test plans, user documentation and leading the implementation/conversion strategy planning and implementation.
- Analyzes, defines and prioritizes the business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture
- Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a large, strategic, multi-year program.
- Elicits, challenges, and prioritizes requirements using standard processes and templates, and translates into functional design and use case documents.
- Manage the scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability.
- Gather and analyze information and develop recommendations to address strategic business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas.
- Prepare and manage the project plan, issues and risks, and the overall delivery of assigned functional work stream on a large-scale program.
- Actively influence software and/or systems development process improvement initiatives.
- Consults internal business groups on requirements, functional architecture and implementation.
- Actively influences software development process improvement initiatives.
- Min. 4-7 years experience in Business Analysis, providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management, in the banking & financial services industry
- Strong SQL skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile development/project environment
- Good Project Management or Scrum Master experience is added advantage.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd