*NEW* 6 months contract Senior Indirect Procurement Analyst (Up to $10K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Build a strong understanding of internal needs and external dynamics to formulate sourcing strategies.
- Manage relationships with a broad range of internal customers at various levels.
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to the business.
- Deploy sourcing programs through using best practice and relevant tools.
- Conduct bid analysis and present a business case for recommendation.
- Negotiate, execute, implement and manage contracts.
- Manage day-to-day change and integration processes with suppliers.
- Optimise the supply chain to ensure greatest value to the business and that supply risk management plans/contingencies are considered.
- Manage the implementation of ongoing continuous improvement programs with suppliers and business stakeholders.
- Identify and act on opportunity to improve and streamline existing processes and procedures.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. 6-8 years of procurement experience, with a focus on indirect procurement and contract life cyle
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd