*NEW* 6 months Contract HR Compensation & Benefits Analyst, Foreign Bank (Up to $5K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Support the Regional O&T reward team on all year-end related compensation activities – salary and bonus planning, pool allocations, audit reviews, payroll feeds etc.
- Partner with country compensation team to ensure accurate and updated data in HR systems in preparation of the year end planning process.
- Collaborate with HRSS and country compensation teams for seamless coordination/execution of all year-end compensation activities.
- Provide consultation on year-end process enquiries and HR systems setup/access.
- Prepare reports / analysis for the regional compensation team for senior management reporting and/or global compensation reporting.
- Contribute to any new or ongoing global / regional projects or initiatives, as required by the regional compensation team.
- Min. Degree in Business / HRM
- Min. 2-4 years of experience in C&B, preferably in banks / financial institutions
- Strong in Excel (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP) & analytical skills
- HRMS knowledge (e.g. Peoplesoft, Workday)
- Project Management ability
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd